"I decided to make ‘Captain America’ because I realized I wasn’t doing the film because it terrified me. You can’t make decisions based on fear.”
Main Street Cinema attraction poster, 1950s.
Done by Christina Hock at Dolorosa Tattoo. It took 2 sittings and 11 total hours.
ENDING SOON!!!! ENTER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
ZIP-A-DEE-LADY’S ART GIVEAWAY! I’m Celebrating 2,400 followers! Since it’s taken so long to get to this point, I’ve decided to do yet another digital art giveaway!
- MUST BE FOLLOWING ME, zip-a-dee-lady!!! (if you’re a winner, I WILL CHECK before sending an ask about your win)
- Likes AND reblogs count!
- ONE LIKE AND REBLOG PER PERSON! Please do NOT use other accounts to get a higher chance of winning, either.
- Basically as long as you follow me, you have a chance to participate in this. And who doesn’t want free art?
- See the Lady drawing above
- Full color
- Detail/texture lines
- Detailed Shading
- See the Barbossa Stitch drawing above
- Simple full color
- No background (usually transparent unless told otherwise)
- Simple shading (Stitch’s ears are a darker blue than his head)
- See Link & Makar drawing above
- Black outline
- Basic shading
- Simple coloring
GIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 10TH! Winners will be selected September 11th. Make sure your ask box is open! If you don’t claim your prize by the end of the day on September 11th, then I will pick a new winner. If the new winner does not claim a prize by the end of the 12th, there will be no winner. Winners will be selected by a random number generator.
Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the follow!!! :D
I know I already entered, but omg enter Brianna’s giveaway
YOU CAN WRITE A LETTER TO A DISNEY PERSON AND THEY WILL WRITE BACK WITH AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE. THIS IS THE ADDRESS^^^^
"i hecked up i HECKED UP"
You’re the greatest wife ever. I wish I could marry you all over again.
At the time of its opening, Splash Mountain’s 52.5-foot flume chute was the largest of its kind.