oh my god fucking why
RIP MY HEART OUT AND EAT IT WHY DONT YOU
This is NOT ok
what’s your point, Pam?
I think life disappoints you, Mrs. Travers.
I think it has done that a lot.
And I think Mary Poppins is the only person in your life
Prince Philip gets a staring role but Aurora is off sleeping somewhere! Mwahahahaha!
Splash Mountain Fact #14: Brer Rabbit’s appearance in Doo Dah Landing varies throughout each Splash Mountain.
- In Disneyland, he is inside his home, with the rope still tied around his waist. The version of “Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah” he sings is unique and can only be heard in Disneyland.
- In Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom, he is outside his briar patch, with Mr. Bluebird perched on a mailbox next to him. He’s in an odd position; the door to his home is closed and he is leaning up against it. Brer Rabbit and Mr. Bluebird sing a duet together.
- In Tokyo, he is once again outside his briar patch. Mr. Bluebird is perched on the briar patch instead of a mailbox. Brer Rabbit is in the same position, but the door to his home is open. The same duet is being sung in Japanese, like the showboat room in the ride.
If you think about it, Facebook has not even reached the stage of Gif’s yet.
How can I express my feelings with no italics
It has not even got bold
And we need to talk about:
- Bullet points
I may as well
You can’t even put links into text
oh my god the link
Festival of Fantasy Parade debut: The floats.
Hahh let’s see…
1. I have two cats, and we’ve never named them
2. I travel 45 minutes everyday just to get to school
3. I’m almost 18 and I only have my permit. I have no desire to drive, but I really need my license for college
4. I don’t know anyone else like me, in the sense that, I’m artistic, athletic, and smart/nerdy. I’ve played 4 sports in my life, 3 very competitively, I’m smart and good at math, I’m like hopefully top 10 in my class, last report card I got a 104, and you guys apparently like my art so I guess I’m good at that too
5. And last one… I can only breathe out of one nostril. But they change occasionally. One is always clogged, and I can never fully breathe out of both at the same time…
Thanks for helping me avoid responsibilities! :D